Estate Agent Video Tours Manchester
Video Tour Services for Estate Agents
One of the main negative points for people when selling their homes is the thought of long days of viewings and so many people looking round your house. The house has to be clean, and you have to make plans to be out all day. On top of that, there’s no guarantee that the house will sell, even after all this work. If the house wasn’t presented well in the adverts, people may turn up and find straightaway that it’s not for them. Even worse than this is the fact that sometimes many of the people who look round aren’t even serious buyers.
However, by allowing potential buyers the chance to view the house in detail via a video tour, it means they get a much better indication of whether the house is for them before they book a physical viewing, meaning you have much more qualified leads, and therefore a higher ratio of offers from viewings.
There’s evidence behind the claims too – a study by Realtor.com found that 54% of consumers skip estate agent listings without video tours and that listings with video tours got 87% more views than those without them.
What our clients say about us
Benefits of Video Tours for Estate Agents
The fundamentals of marketing properties haven’t changed all that much in a while. Despite the fact that the internet has shifted it all online, 2D floor plans, wordy descriptions, and images still dominate. In order to provide sellers the best opportunity of selling or letting properties fast and for a good price, you can increase the chances of them choosing you to market their home or building by offering something better. One of the best ways to differentiate your company from the competition and show your clients you’re forward-thinking and committed to giving them the best experience possible is by offering video tours.
- Get more qualified viewings – Viewings are time-consuming, and as an estate agent you want to get as many offers from each day as possible. Offering property video tours on the listing means you’re getting people through the door who know a lot about what they’re seeing before they view, meaning you have people on the physical viewings who are more likely to make an offer.
- Say more with less – Humans remember 58% more information when displayed something visually. But people are also impatient and have less time these days. Showing potential buyers a 30 second video can get so much more of what a property is about into a short timespan than clicking through a set of disjointed photos, which sometimes make it hard to understand which rooms are where in a house.
- Reach buyers further afield – People frequently relocate over large distances in the modern world. They may now see and explore a property whenever it’s convenient for them and regardless of where they are in the world or the country.
- Immerse buyers in the local lifestyle – As well as showing the house, we can also film some of the highlights from the local area, to give your clients a feel for what it would be like to live in the area – For example, what the shops, bars and restaurants are like, and where the property is located in relation to these.
- Save you money – High-resolution HDR photographs (4K print-quality) are also available with our video tours for use in your other marketing materials such as social media and printed brochures/leaflets. We can also create a standard 2D floor plan for the whole building while we’re there. You can also embed the video on your website and platforms such as Rightmove, Zoopla and On The Market.
Benefits of Video Tours for Lettings AgenciesIf a rental is filmed well in high definition video each time before it is rented out, as an estate agent you can always go back and view precisely what condition the property was in, meaning no more arguing about whether something was damaged already, or whether the renter has stained the carpet or broken that door since letting the property. You can simply view the video and present the evidence immediately back to the renter, meaning all that aggravation and time is simply eliminated.
estate agent VIDEO TOUR Prices
Full Package starting from
Benefits of Video Tours for Buyers
- More convenience – with a video tour you can reach more potential buyers because they don’t have to live near the house or travel to see it. They can now do it whenever it’s convenient for them and view it from the comfort of their own home. If it “checks all the boxes,” then they’ll book an in-person viewing. It means less wasted time for everyone.
- Avoid needless viewings – we’ve all gone into a house and immediately realised it’s what you’re looking for. This tends to be because photos can only tell you so much, and wide-angle lenses can make rooms appear much larger than they really are in person. With a video tour, potential buyers see a much more realistic depiction of the property, and any booking a viewing are far more likely to be happy with the house.
- Get a better idea of the layout – traditional 2D floor plans don’t really give buyers a good sense of where things are in a house. But a video tour means they see every part of the house in one continuous video, giving a much better feel for the layout and how practical something like knocking through a wall might actually be.